Re: [FHCNET] nFS questions

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Look first, as per what we discovered last night after
      I ran across a similar thing, for anything in the
      death date or place field. That, if removed and left
      blank, should clear it.

      If it appears because of the son who died, then 'Salt
      Lake, we've got a problem'. (I'm watching the space
      shuttle close in on the space station as I type this).

      I didn't have any problem when I pulled in a dead
      sister to me and my parents record (she as sibling)
      and the parents still show living which is correct,
      and the sister who died also shows up right with all
      data in all places.