Re: [FHCNET] Finding Temple Work in nFS

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      You're right. I could go in and clear a stack of
      names right now, and do the work, but I don't have
      enough confidence that the system has all the
      available data yet to be sure that the work has or has
      not been done.

      I've cleared two after combining and checking all
      sources, but that was out of dozens of possible names
      checked and finding them done already after all the
      combining and cross-checking I described last night.

      And then there are the snafus that happen because
      someone put 'living' in the death info field,
      apparently putting anything in the death information
      field makes it appear as if it's ready for temple work
      even though we know the person is still alive. There
      are also other problems that have or have yet to crop
      up.

      There are other things as well. It won't be until we
      are all on the system, until we can get every last
      active member into the system and going over what they
      have in the system and checking all of that against
      what is there and what they have, before we can be
      fairly confident about the system finding unfinished
      ordinance work.