Re: [FHCNET] NFS: Living person showing as dead but is still very much alive.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Agreed.

      In the end, that was an unusual situation, this
      appears to be the line of a family who may be
      essentially more recent converts. But he said there
      were some submissions, and we're going back in later
      to find them and see what was or wasn't done.

      I found that a good way to trap duplicates sometimes
      is to look at the temple ordinances for the
      individual. Clicking on the icon brings up the entire
      family group, and I've spotted duplicates just like
      that in many cases, and once I have combined the
      duplicates, I find the work done in nearly every case.

      Then I search for more duplicates using the combining
      process, and if all that is exhausted and I find a
      name that has not had ordinances, then it's ready for
      clearing. But even then it doesn't happen that often
      either, and finding even one name is a 'needle in the
      haystack' proposition.