nFS delayed since Feb 24th in our area

  • Jill Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      A few added notes to my previous post.
      We were given our 90 day warning Nov 2007. I have contacted my priesthood
      and they have not received any notice and I haven't received any emails from
      Salt Lake with any updates. We just sit here and wait and we see other
      districts going live. It is frustrating for this wait.

      Jill

      I have a question for anyone out there.
      I am the director of the FHC for San Bernardino, CA. Our Redlands Temple
      District was to go LIVE on Feb 24th. We were told that it would be delayed
      several weeks because when Mesa, AZ went live there were some glitches and
      we would have to wait. SLC told us to wait a few weeks. Well, it is now
      June 1st and we are still not live. I have contacted Salt Lake regarding
      this and no answers. The part I am confused about is I see all these other
      temple districts going live soon or have had the roll out since Feb 24th and
      our temple district still sits and waits.

      Anyone have any 'further light and knowledge' to the subject??

      Thanks,
      Jill Holmes