nFS delayed since Feb 24th in our area

  • Jill Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      I have a question for anyone out there.
      I am the director of the FHC for San Bernardino, CA. Our Redlands Temple
      District was to go LIVE on Feb 24th. We were told that it would be delayed
      several weeks because when Mesa, AZ went live there were some glitches and
      we would have to wait. SLC told us to wait a few weeks. Well, it is now
      June 1st and we are still not live. I have contacted Salt Lake regarding
      this and no answers. The part I am confused about is I see all these other
      temple districts going live soon or have had the roll out since Feb 24th and
      our temple district still sits and waits.

      Anyone have any 'further light and knowledge' to the subject??

      Thanks,
      Jill Holmes

      On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Miles Meyer <milesmeyer@...> wrote:

      > I noticed that 3 more temples went online with nFS over the weekend.
      > these are Houston and Lubbock Texas temples and Porto Alegre Brazil.
      > That makes a total of 41 temples using nFS.
      >
      > Miles Meyer

    • Jill Holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        A few added notes to my previous post.
        We were given our 90 day warning Nov 2007. I have contacted my priesthood
        and they have not received any notice and I haven't received any emails from
        Salt Lake with any updates. We just sit here and wait and we see other
        districts going live. It is frustrating for this wait.

        Jill