Re: Recent Happenings in FH

  • Joyce Conklin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2008
      >"James W Anderson" wrote:

      >President Hinckley over 15 years ago quoted Elder
      >Maxwell as saying that 'the easy things have all been
      >accomplished {in the Church}, from here out, it's high
      >adventure'.

      >Later I'll dig up the actual quote.

      I couldn't wait!! Found it on lds.org/ -- article from The Friend (Janet
      Peterson, "Friend to Friend," /Friend/, Feb 1984, 6)
      The quote is:

      "All the easy things that the Church has had to do have been done, so
      you're going to live in a time of high adventure. You were brought to
      this earth because you can handle that time of adventure, and you will
      do well."