Re: Some happenings: Stake Actions with NFS

  • gturn55
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2008
      --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Jones" <alanjones10@...> wrote:

      > Church leaders are always able to create special purpose callings. In
      my
      > stake they called a Stake nFS Trainer, me.
      >
      > The High Council person over Family History calls a monthly meeting of
      all
      > consultants, FHC staff, and all priesthood leaders over Family
      History.

      > Here we given them training on nFS and ideas on how to get their Wards
      > ready. We have not switched over yet.

      This is not unusual, the administrative guide says the you can make a
      similar call.

      See Quote:

      "The high council adviser may coordinate with bishoprics and high
      priests group leaders in

      the stake to assign one or more family history consultants to provide
      training to consultants

      and others with family history callings." Administrative Guide for
      Family History P.1

      http://www.lds.org/pa/display/0,17884,7778-1,00.html
      <http://www.lds.org/pa/display/0,17884,7778-1,00.html>