Re: [FHCNET] Re: Some happenings I'm experiencing with nFS.

    Message 1 of 21 , May 26, 2008
      The best thing here is to have a headset with a
      condenser mic that you can talk 'past' the mic ,
      talking into a mic is what causes the stray noises you
      hear when you speak into one.

      Also, a condenser mic is directional. That means tha
      if it's pointed up away from the keyboard, you should
      hear very little of the keyboard sounds.