Third temple announced for Phoenix area.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 11:17 AM
      President Monson has announced yet another temple for
      the Phoenix area, this time it will be the Phoenix
      Arizona Temple.

      My guess is it will go in the north part of the area,
      most of the undeveloped land is north of the 101. I
      doubt it will be built in Glendale or those areas, but
      even could be west of I-17.

      I-17 is being rebuilt to make it eight lanes north of
      the 101, and the 101 will be added to as well in the
      future, the 303 is being built in the northwest area,
      and the 51 is possibly going to be extended north.
      That basically is where the Phoenix growth is,
      although once the 303 is built, the west side will
      explode as well.