3 more temples go online with nFS

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2008
      I noticed that 3 more temples went online with nFS over the weekend.
      these are Houston and Lubbock Texas temples and Porto Alegre Brazil.
      That makes a total of 41 temples using nFS.

      Miles Meyer
    • Joan Raney
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2008
        Just got word that our temple district will go live in about 4 months.

        This is for the Columbia South Carolina temple district.

        Joan in NC (not far from the SC border!)