Re: Family History Consultant Registration Change

  • gturn55
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "gmbagwell" <gmbagwell@...> wrote:

      > If you have registered as a Family History Consultant and your email
      > has changed, how do you change that? I find it only lets you
      register
      > again.

      Registering again is the correct way to change your e-mail address for
      Family History Consultants. Your e-mail address is tied to your
      membership number so when you register again they will just change the
      e-mail address that is tied to your membership number.
    • penney
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        By registering again, the system updates your information.

        From: "gturn55" <gturn55@...>

        Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 14:57:08
        To:FHCNET@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [FHCNET] Re: Family History Consultant Registration Change