Re: backup of the original data --WAS Re: Frustrated

  • Geo. Pask
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2008
      Just the peanut gallery on this one.
      I believe, without actual knowledge, they do have the data at various points in time. When we were running the beta checks for the changes released the first part of March we were working from the data as it existed 15 Nov 2007 and it really did not matter what we did in the test field as all the changes we made testing were thrown out at the end of the test period.
      David

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
        Can you imagine how frustrating it would be if the developers reverted back
        to a previous version to eliminate some combining problems. I have entered,
        combined and linked several thousand names, added sources and notes and
        corrected bad information. If this all reverted back to a previous version
        before I did this work I would think seriously about not using nFS as a
        method to store family history info.

        Miles Meyer