Re: [FHCNET] uncombine many records at once?

  • Gary Templeman
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 27, 2008
      Yes, but the kind of problems that we have been seeing discussed here most
      often would not take any particular regional knowledge. It is the endless
      loops, people with age ranges covering a couple of hundred years and the
      obvious guesses in combining that can easily be handled by people with
      experience in basic genealogical research principles. Even in my little FHC
      we have staff with experience in locations ranging from England and
      Scotland, Germany France and India, so within most temple districts there
      should be a diverse group to choose from. And as I said, SL can always
      provide backup and be a resource that the group can refer more difficult
      decisions to. There is no reason why a particular question cannot get
      shunted to a different location or to SL if needed.

      Gary