RE: [FHCNET] Reflections of Christ

  • gtempleman1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2008
      The link works fine if you look at it carefully and correct the word wrap error that the email program causes. If you just click the blue hyperlink it leaves off the important ending of ns-sli.html

      To make it work you have to remove the backslash and paste in the remainder of the link. Or use one of the substitute links later posted.

      Gary Templeman

      From: register <emregister@...>