Re: [FHCNET] uncombine records

  • L.L. Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2008
      For me too,
      the system was running very slow last night so did not try to uncombine.
      I found a real bucket of worms that will take some work.
      An Abraham Anthony (1650) and his wife, Mary had
      Susanna and Mary (twins), August 29, 1674 both died young then had

      Mary and Amey January 2, 1680 (twins, Amey died young), Mary married
      Phillip Sherman

      I think I will upload this family so I can get William R. Cutter's remarks
      into the system.

      I am still trying to verify using Vital Records.