Re: Roll out nFS

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 22, 2008
      I spoke with our Temple President this past weekend and he told me that
      we will be going live in the Halifax, New Brunswick temple the end of
      May. Yeehaw!!! :)
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 22, 2008
        Thanks for the updates on the temple nFS release dates. I have added them to
        my tracking map at
        http://milesmeyer.googlepages.com/templedistrictswithnewfamilysearch.

        Miles Meyer

        On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Daniel Clarkson <daniel2501au@...>
        wrote:

        > According to information released 2 weeks ago, the Melbourne and Perth
        > Temples were going live this week (yesterday I think), and Brisbane will be
        > going live on Saturday 26th. Brisbane Temple is currently closed for
        > cleaning, and will reopen on 7th May.
        >
        > Daniel Clarkson.

      • Winter Owl
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 22, 2008
          A little girl asked her mother, 'How did the human race appear?'

          The mother answered, 'God made Adam and Eve and they had children and
          then all mankind was made.'

          Two days later the girl asked her father the same question.

          The father answered, 'Many years ago there were monkeys from which the
          human race evolved.'

          The confused girl returned to her mother and said, 'Mom, how is it
          possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said
          they developed from monkeys?'

          The mother answered, 'Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about
          my side of the family and your father told you about his.'

          Robert

        • larry simonsen
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 22, 2008
            Please help me on this. When did Halifax move to New Brunswick? Did we
            merge 2 providences in Canada?

            _____

            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 22, 2008
              The Dallas Temple District went live today.

            • Sven Luthman
              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 23, 2008
                Stockholm Sweden temple is announced April 8 and preliminary going live in August.
                In our Stake the education for FHC's has been going on för a couple of month.

                /Sven
                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 23, 2008
                  > The mother answered, 'Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about
                  > my side of the family and your father told you about his.'

                  I dunno, that seems a little ... mean-spirited to me. More
                  like the sort of thing a bitter divorcee might say. Someone
                  should suggest counseling.

                  There should be no attachments on this message, unless I
                  specifically mentioned them above.
                • Abraham Menes
                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 23, 2008
                    You made my day today, thanks for making me smile.
                    Abraham Menes

                    A little girl asked her mother, 'How did the human race appear?'The mother answered, 'God made Adam and Eve and they had children andthen all mankind was made.'Two days later the girl asked her father the same question.The father answered, 'Many years ago there were monkeys from which thehuman race evolved.'The confused girl returned to her mother and said, 'Mom, how is itpossible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad saidthey developed from monkeys?'The mother answered, 'Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you aboutmy side of the family and your father told you about his.' Robert****************************************************When life hands you lemons, auction them on E-Bay and buy yourself a big chocolate shake![Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 23, 2008
                      I loved it! We all need a little humor in our day. Thanks for the chuckle.
                      Sherry

                      listings at AOL Autos.

                    • Jeannette Claridge
                      Message 10 of 18 , Apr 27, 2008
                        Has anyone been able to access Miles Meyer's Temple Roll-Out Map? The URL
                        he gave is not available.

                        Jeannette

                        On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 4:47 AM, Sven Luthman <sven@...> wrote:

                        > Stockholm Sweden temple is announced April 8 and preliminary going live
                        > in August.
                        > In our Stake the education for FHC's has been going on för a couple of
                        > month.
                        >
                        > /Sven

                      • Larry and Becky Jamison
                        Message 11 of 18 , Apr 27, 2008
                          This is the link I use and it's working for me:
                          http://milesmeyer.googlepages.com/templedistrictswithnewfamilysearch

                          There's a great chart of the rollout status from The Ancestry Insider here:
                          http://ancestryinsider.blogspot.com/2007/07/temple-districts-using-new-familysearch.html

                          Becky Jamison
                          Canon City, CO

                          Message 12 of 18 , Apr 28, 2008
                            If it doesn't work you can start at the home page htp://
                            milesmeyer.googlepages.com and click the link.

                            Miles

                            On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Jeannette Claridge <jnttegc@...>
                            wrote:

                            > Has anyone been able to access Miles Meyer's Temple Roll-Out Map? The
                            > URL
                            > he gave is not available.
                            >
                            > Jeannette

                          • Emil O. Hanson
                            Message 13 of 18 , Apr 28, 2008
                              Jeannette,
                              You can access that information through the following TinyURL *
                              http://tinyurl.com/22nzyx. Emil - ORFHC*

                              On 4/27/08, Jeannette Claridge <jnttegc@...> wrote:

                              > Has anyone been able to access Miles Meyer's Temple Roll-Out Map? The
                              > URL
                              > he gave is not available.
                              >
                              > Jeannette
                              >
                              > On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 4:47 AM, Sven Luthman <sven@...<sven%40luthman.net>>
                              > wrote:
                              >
                              > > Stockholm Sweden temple is announced April 8 and preliminary going live
                              > > in August.
                              > > In our Stake the education for FHC's has been going on för a couple of
                              > > month.
                              > >
                              > > /Sven

                              Emil O. Hanson

                            • gturn55
                              Message 14 of 18 , Apr 28, 2008
                                There is a working link on my Consultants Page:

                                http://newfamilyhistory.googlepages.com/fhconsultantlinks

                                This link shows the list of temples and the map.

                                Gary Turner