Re: [FHCNET] Re: Future of PAF

  • Russell Hltn
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 21 2:07 PM
      On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Nora Nell <noranell1@...> wrote:
      > How does one go about getting this Legacy Standard Edition?

      Download it from http://www.legacyfamilytree.com

      Currently it's version 6.0. It's version 7 that will sync with nFS.
      Since no one has released a product that syncs with nFS, I assume the
      hold up is on the church's side.

      But playing with 6.0 will give you an idea of the program.

      FHCs can also get tutorials that will help explain the program. I
      watched a few. They are quite good. To get the FHC goodies, go to
      the FHC Portal page. I don't remember the details but you can expand
      the page (via "help"?) and then click on Legacy.
    • Russell Hltn
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 21 2:07 PM