RE: [FHCNET] Kate Redford

  • Kate Redford
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2008
      HI Renaye,

      We probably are kin. My husband Frank was born in Ogden 1918. His parents
      were Frank Dell Redford and Florence Elizabeth Young.

      The Redford immigrated from Pilkington, Lancashire and settled in Ogden and
      Wellsville areas. His grandparents were John Redford and Henrietta Dell.
      His great grandparents were Robert Redford and Lettice Eckersall.

      Frank has adult children living in Utah, Southern California, Oregon and
      North Carolina. He also has grandchildren living in the Utah. Oregon,
      overseas, and elsewhere.

      Kate

      Kate Smith Redford

      Salem, Oregon, USA