Re: [FHCNET] Re:new family search

  • Russell Hltn
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 15, 2008
      I think you've answered your own question. The nFS does the work for
      an individual in nFS. If it was added to the IGI, then it would
      appear in nFS twice - once as done for the individual and once in the
      IGI. When the planners sat down to plan out how the database was to
      be done going into the future, it was decided that the IGI as we
      currently know it was to be discontinued.

      I'm sure all of this was run by at the highest level for approval. I
      know enough about the difficulties they faced to know that I'm not
      going to armchair quarterback their decision.