Re: [FHCNET] nFS on Vista (was Future of PAF)

  • Gary Templeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2008
      Kate changed the topic from PAF on Vista to nFS on Vista. In any case, I
      don't see why nFS would have any issues since it is browser based rather
      than an installed program like PAF. If any problems crop up they would be
      more likely related to the browser version and its rendering of the web
      pages rather than the OS.

      Gary Templeman