Re: [FHCNET] Manti Temple

  • momuv7@cox.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2008
      We heard the word the any temple announced for an opening from the 19th of February on -- including our Las Vegas Temple on the 26th - have been postponed because of a glitch in the temple's program.
      Sigh! But we'd rather have it working right so we're willing to be patient.
      lida larkin

      ---- Dean & Jackie Bogedahl <bogedahl@...> wrote:
      > Has anyone heard a date for the Manti Temple?

    • gturn55
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2008
        The Manti Temple has not yet been announced. The word I have heard is
        that the Utah Temples will be the last Temples to be announced and the
        goal is to have all Temples on line in 2008.

        Gary

        --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "Dean & Jackie Bogedahl" <bogedahl@...>
        wrote:

        > Has anyone heard a date for the Manti Temple?

      • Jerry Lyn Lloyd
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2008
          Hello from the Manti Family History Center!

          It is my understanding that all of Utah will be announced at once, and Utah
          will be towards the last of the areas to go live. Family History Center
          Directors can get a head-start now.

          "ancestryinsider" is a wonderful site to look at for information. The
          following is from that site. (Copy & paste the URL.)
          http://ancestryinsider.blogspot.com/2007/07/temple-districts-using-new-familysearch.html
          ... added red dots for the Utah temples. I'm guessing that the outliers in
          Utah will get New FamilySearch before the heavy-volume Wasatch Front
          temples." Posted by the AncestryInsider at 2/05/2008

          Jerry Lyn from Manti