Birmingham, AL Temple

  • kelly4cowbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2008
      Just got an e-mail saying our temple district will go live in the next
      four months.
      Kelly
    • L.L. Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2008
        Hurrah!

        > Just got an e-mail saying our temple district will go live in the next
        > four months.
        > Kelly

        > or send blank email to FHCNET-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2008
          I confirm this announcement. I have also received the e-mail. It is
          so cool.

          Rick

          > Just got an e-mail saying our temple district will go live in the next
          > four months.
          > Kelly

        • marilynwaswiley
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2008
            Are all of you, that sent up the hurrahs, Directors in the Atlanta Temple District? I was so
            excited yesterday - what am I saying? - I'm still so excited!! - when the e-mail came that
            had to call the Family History Consultants. One said she had received an e-mail from
            support but, had not yet read it to know if it was the one we are all sending up our
            hurrahs
            for.

            I'm just curious if the Family History Consultants can now begin practicing in the
            newFamilySearch. I know we Directors have been able to for some time. I had gotten
            some or our Family names ready to print since we are in Orlando this week only to find out
            that the temple will be closed all week for cleaning. At least now these names can be
            taken to the Birmingham Temple 4 months from now.

            Have any other Temple Districts gone live recently or are soon to be live?

            Marilyn Howard, Director
            DeFuniak Springs Florida FHC

          • hkwyatt@juno.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 23, 2008
              Our consultants in Tuscaloosa, AL can sign up and practice/use the nFS.
              Kelly