Re: [FHCNET] Director Player 6 - virtual memory setup

  • Russell Hltn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008
      Well, it's not hard to add virtual memory.

      In WinXP
      Right click My Computer
      Select Properties
      Advanced tab
      Settings button under "Performance"
      Advanced tab
      Click "Change"

      Now you're in the Virtual Memory area. See what your settings are and
      what's recommended and make some changes. Note that increasing the
      virtual memory will use up disk space, so don't go too wild with the
      increase.

      The process for Win2000 is similar, but the tabs and buttons are a bit
      different.