Re: Asterisk in front of names

  • Rumykin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 18 7:57 AM
      Yes - I worked with a sister in our ward that did this also - and she was
      very adament that she "needed" a way to denote direct line - the way we finally
      found something that worked for her was to use CAPITAL LETTERS for the given
      names - the surnames were already using the forced capitalization feature.
      This worked for her and I do not think this will NFS.

      We should not have any non alphabetical character including ( ) * , .
      including commas or periods. If people have alternate names - I would put them in
      notes under AKA or use OR between them - like Ann or Annie,

      I dont have access to it right now as I am out of town - but Bob Nielsen has
      a great handout about PAF standardization. Maybe someone has the link that
      they can post.

      Amy Anderson