Re: [FHCNET] RE: Access to Stuff Being Digitized Now

  • Debbie Fish
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 14, 2008
      <<Could it have a version issue with my adobe flash?>>

      I would say a definite yes to that question. I had the hardest time when I first tried to get on to the nFS. I finally updated my Adobe Flash, which I thought was the newest version already since I was using a brand new computer, and that fixed the problem. Try downloading the Adobe Flash again and see if that fixes your problems.