Re: [FHCNET] The future of Family History Centers

  • Russell Hltn
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2008
      Because of copyright issues, not everything the church has can be put
      on the public FamilySearch web site. This includes new stuff being
      digitized now. However, many thing that can't be placed on the web
      for free, will be available in the FHC for free.

      As it stands now, FHCs have access to portions of Ancestry.com,
      Hearitige Quest, World Vital Records, Godfrey Memorial Library, and
      Footnote.com. In addition, many pay-for programs will be available
      for use in the FHC such as PAFInsight (soon to be FamilyInsight),
      PAFWiz, RootMagic, and many others.