RE: [FHCNET] Ordinance question

  • Terri J.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2008
      Thanks to all for the insight on this. I know temples routinely transfer
      names as need arises, but I wasn't aware of the practice of splitting up the
      baptism and confirmation and as an adult, haven't been privy to a lot of
      baptismal sessions anyway (unless I was doing Family File, which seems to
      have its own set of rules). I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some
      anomaly that I should be concerned about and reporting. Surely didn't want
      to be bothering Support if it were nothing, which is what it appears to be,
      so thanks for all the help! :)

      -Terri J.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      11:57 AM