Re: [FHCNET] Re: Name combining

    Message 1 of 65 , Dec 1, 2007
      Dorothy Sargent wrote:

      > Len Ingermanson wrote:

      > > Because of poor research in the past by individuals
      and then doing the

      A wee tiny bead of the milk of human kindness urges me to
      mention: some poor research was the result of having no way
      to search resources. _I_ wouldn't have set sail for Germany
      so could canvass every parish there looking for my ancestor,
      and before the FHCs/Branch libraries in 1970, it was Germany
      or FHL ... which frankly most non-members thought was
      off-limits anyway.

      Pick a cliche: judge not or walk a mile ...

      There should be no attachments on this message, unless I
      specifically mentioned them above.
    • gturn55
      Message 65 of 65 , Dec 3, 2007
        You can uncombine your submission, then correct it and recombine it with
        the corrected information. If it is combined you can only dispute it.
        Be sure to write down your submissions ID number before uncombining so
        you can find it.

        Gary