Re: Temples on NFS

  • Ileen Johnson
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 10, 2007
      --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, James W Anderson <genealogy248@...> wrote:

      > Didn't see the file in the list. May not have posted
      > properly.

      James, the list of temple districts is in a Database (table) at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FHCNET/database . We have not
      previously used Database until I enabled it to make the list, so I
      could add to it as needed. Database is another item on the sidebar
      along with Files, etc. I have added a few more temple districts to
      the list.

      Ileen
    • L.L. Scott
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 10, 2007
        You folks have me so excited,
        hope the Birmingham Temple comes online soon.
        I hope you folks have all those early New England families
        combined, that is going to be scary :-)
      • William Rigtrup
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 10, 2007
          the only thing I would add is another column listing announced on really really really on line... gives some perspective. thanks though yours is a little more than mine...

          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FHCNET/database<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FHCNET/database> . We have not