Re: Temples on NFS

  • blanchard@netutah.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 9, 2007
      I am visiting my daughter in Phoenix this weekend. She is a registered Family History Consultant and was notified via e-mail this morning (11-09-07)that Mesa was going on line. This week appears to be a big week for announcements.

      Don

      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 10, 2007
        I have heard the the Villahermosa Temple in Mexico has already gone on line. that is to my knowledge the first international temple. Excuse me Canada - being a Canadian at heart I can't forget the Alberta temple but in many respects I do not consider Canada a language etc "foreign country". but has their been any confirmation of that (the Mexican temple)?
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 10, 2007
          --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, James W Anderson <genealogy248@...> wrote:

          > Didn't see the file in the list. May not have posted
          > properly.

          James, the list of temple districts is in a Database (table) at
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FHCNET/database . We have not
          previously used Database until I enabled it to make the list, so I
          could add to it as needed. Database is another item on the sidebar
          along with Files, etc. I have added a few more temple districts to
          the list.

          Ileen
        • L.L. Scott
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 10, 2007
            You folks have me so excited,
            hope the Birmingham Temple comes online soon.
            I hope you folks have all those early New England families
            combined, that is going to be scary :-)
          • William Rigtrup
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 10, 2007
              the only thing I would add is another column listing announced on really really really on line... gives some perspective. thanks though yours is a little more than mine...

              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FHCNET/database<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FHCNET/database> . We have not