Consultants can't register @ nFS

  • Ken Richins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      There seems to be a problem with the different databases Head Quarters is using to allow consultant and priesthood leaders to access nFS.
      ANY consultant or Priesthood leader in a temple district that has announced (i.e. received the 90 day e-mail) should call the FamilHistory Headquarters Support and have the problem fixed. I had that problem, I was told to re-register as they could NOT find me in the database, even though I was receiving on line training and the monthly e-mails. So, I re-registered waited the 72 hours and tried again. NO success! called support and this time they directed my problem to a person who was correcting registration problems. One hour latter I was able to register! My advise is if you can't register and you should be able call Headquarters and get it fix NOW!