Columbus Temple Ohio rolling out

  • Susan Andersen
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2007
      I just got notification that Columbus Ohio Temple is going live in 90 days. I also tried to create a log in and failed even after turning off the popup blocker.

      Susan Andersen
      Columbus OH
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2007
        We had the same problem with a few of our consultants. It turned out
        that they had not registered at the FamilySearch Consultants webpage.
        Also, if you send an e-mail to support they will let you know if you
        are registered.

        Miles Meyer

        On Nov 9, 2007 2:12 PM, Susan Andersen <slandersen51@...> wrote:

        > I just got notification that Columbus Ohio Temple is going live in 90 days.
        > I also tried to create a log in and failed even after turning off the popup
        > blocker.
        >
        > Susan Andersen
        > Columbus OH

      • Joyce Conklin
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 9, 2007
          As a consultant I received the concultant e-mail this morning. I went
          through the sign-in process using my "old" familysearch login and
          password. That didn't work, so I registered anew (membership record
          number, confirmation date, the whole thing) and when I clicked the
          "Done" button, it said "Not Found / FamilySearch could not find the item
          that you requested."
          I called FamilySearch support and the general thought is that I will
          have to wait 72 hrs. before it will be available.

          Joyce

        • Russell Hltn
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 9, 2007
            On Nov 9, 2007 11:52 AM, Joyce Conklin <bkwoman@...> wrote:
            > I registered anew (membership record
            > number, confirmation date, the whole thing) and when I clicked the
            > "Done" button, it said "Not Found / FamilySearch could not find the item
            > that you requested."
            > I called FamilySearch support and the general thought is that I will
            > have to wait 72 hrs. before it will be available.

            That's not the symptoms I've been getting.

            I input my information. It then idenitfies me by name and asks me to
            confirm. It then says "FamilySearch Is Not Yet Available in Your
            Area"

            Just for fun I tried again, this time intering information
            incorrectly. I then get "The membership record number, confirmation
            date, or security text is incorrect. Please check your information,
            and try again."
          • Bob Royer
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 10, 2007
              Could some one tell me how to get my messages from the FHC Consultants Webpage? So I can see for my self. Nobody ever showed me howBob Royer
              Shakin in Shaker

              To: FHCNET@yahoogroups.comFrom: slandersen51@...: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:12:03 -0500Subject: [FHCNET] Columbus Temple Ohio rolling out

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 10, 2007
                On Nov 10, 2007 12:38 PM, Bob Royer <bobroyer@...> wrote:
                > Could some one tell me how to get my messages from the FHC Consultants Webpage? So I can see for my self. Nobody ever showed me howBob Royer

                I'm not aware of any web page. Once you've registered at
                http://consultant.familysearch.org you should be receiving emails.
              • Rebecca Christensen
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 10, 2007
                  All of the consultant memos (e-mails) that have been sent out are available on the following website. You select your language preference and then you will have access to the memos.

                  https://help.familysearch.org/kb/Local_Support/en/Consultants/memos/consultantmemos.htm

                  Rebecca Christensen

                  Russell Hltn <RussellHltn@...> wrote:
                  On Nov 10, 2007 12:38 PM, Bob Royer wrote:
                  > Could some one tell me how to get my messages from the FHC Consultants Webpage? So I can see for my self. Nobody ever showed me howBob Royer

                  I'm not aware of any web page. Once you've registered at
                  http://consultant.familysearch.org you should be receiving emails.

                • Snow, Donald R.
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 12, 2007
                    Rebecca, I don't find the quarterly memos that the FH Dept used to
                    send out. Am I missing something on this website? Where are those?

                    Elder Snow

                    At 02:42 AM 11/11/2007, Rebecca Christensen wrote:

                    >All of the consultant memos (e-mails) that have been sent out are
                    >available on the following website. You select your language
                    >preference and then you will have access to the memos.
                    >
                    ><https://help.familysearch.org/kb/Local_Support/en/Consultants/memos/consultantmemos.htm>https://help.familysearch.org/kb/Local_Support/en/Consultants/memos/consultantmemos.htm
                    >
                    >Rebecca Christensen
                    >
                    >Russell Hltn <<mailto:RussellHltn%40gmail.com>RussellHltn@...> wrote:
                    >On Nov 10, 2007 12:38 PM, Bob Royer wrote:
                    > > Could some one tell me how to get my messages from the FHC
                    > Consultants Webpage? So I can see for my self. Nobody ever showed
                    > me howBob Royer
                    >
                    >I'm not aware of any web page. Once you've registered at
                    ><http://consultant.familysearch.org>http://consultant.familysearch.org
                    >you should be receiving emails.

                    >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                    >11/10/2007 3:47 PM

                    Elder Donald R. Snow, England London Mission
                    Hyde Park Family History Centre, http://www.hydeparkfhc.org
                    Retired Professor of Mathematics, Brigham Young University, Provo,
                    Utah; snowd@...