Re: nFS question on Temple Ordinances

  • luv2surch
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
      I went to the same meeting. The brother from the file desk at the
      temple said that January 22nd is the roll out date. I, also,
      received the 90 day roll out letter for directors.
      Kim

      --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, Terri Shea <tsshea06@...> wrote:

      > Do you know when LA will go live??
      > Terri
      >
      > DCuillard@... wrote:
      > We attended a meeting this past Sunday evening for some
      of the Stakes in the
      > Los Angeles Temple district regarding nFS for our Temple district.
      > I registered and have been able to begin learning the program.
      > I have one question..... on most of the names I have previously
      submitted
      > for Temple Ordinances, the ordinance dates & Temple were listed.
      However, I
      > did find a couple where the word "completed" is all that is listed
      in the
      > ordinance fields. Does anyone know why this is listed instead of
      the actual dates?
      > Thanks,
      > Donna

    • luv2surch
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
        I really suggest that you go to the training. It is in the help center
        (front page - bottom) training/resource tab, click e-learning, you
        should be at consultant training click on new familyserch. It has 10
        lessons with introduction and conclusion. Also, go through the
        training that pop up at the beginning of the program.
        To combine marriage click on arrow next to the husband or wife
        depending on who you are combining. Click on combine with other spouse.
        Kim

        --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, Sue Barnsley <sbarnsley@...> wrote:

        > Another question. How do you merge/combine marriages?

      • Sue Barnsley
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
          Not combining with another spouse. This is the same couple with two exact same marriage dates. I need to combine the marriage dates.

        • maxine nelson
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
            Tell me again how to get to the training. I started it some time again,
            then it sort of went away (actually I went to the hospital) and I
            haven't found it again. I had registered as a consultant. Denver
            District is not online for nFS yet.
            Thanks
            Maxine in NW Kansas
            mmnelson@...

            --
            BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

            NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam. If this is wrong,
            please correct the training as soon as possible.

            Spam: http://spam.st-tel.net/canit/b.php?i=43445259&m=e27500355ede&c=s
            Not spam: http://spam.st-tel.net/canit/b.php?i=43445259&m=e27500355ede&c=n
            Forget vote: http://spam.st-tel.net/canit/b.php?i=43445259&m=e27500355ede&c=f
          • Rosemarie Nickles
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 10, 2007
              All,
              The previous email ran all the data together. Here is the official list of
              all temples that have new FamilySearch and the date they were activated.
              Rosemarie

              New FamilySearch: Which temple districts are live?

              Temple District Date Activated

              St. Louis Missouri 26 June 2007
              Reno Nevada 17 July 2007
              Billings Montana 28 Aug 2007