San Antonio Texas Temple transition to nFS announced

  • silverstein76
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
      Just received the consultant email yesterday announcing that the San
      Antonio Texas Temple district has entered the 90 day window for the
      transition to nFS.

      Rick Parker
    • Robin Martherus
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
        Mesa, AZ has received the same notice

        On Nov 9, 2007, at 7:59 AM, silverstein76 wrote:

        > Just received the consultant email yesterday announcing that the San
        > Antonio Texas Temple district has entered the 90 day window for the
        > transition to nFS.
        >
        > Rick Parker

      • Barbara Doying

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
            Dallas TX also received the announcement today.

            Bev Odom

            On Nov 9, 2007 10:16 AM, Robin Martherus <robin@...> wrote:

            > Mesa, AZ has received the same notice
            >
            > On Nov 9, 2007, at 7:59 AM, silverstein76 wrote:
            >
            > > Just received the consultant email yesterday announcing that the San
            > > Antonio Texas Temple district has entered the 90 day window for the
            > > transition to nFS.
            > >
            > > Rick Parker

            Bev Odom

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
              Yesterday we received the 90 day notice that Mesa Az Temple area would be going live.

              Norma Heflin, Co-Director Tucson West