Re: [FHCNET] Labels for microfilm

  • Olga Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2007
      Our center primarily creates the labels because our patrons have verbalized a perference. So we use labels for all the microfilms, regardless of the type.

      Also, we have found that Wal-Mart have affordable prices and even offer them in packages of smaller quantities. (But then we don't have a large volume on microfilm requests.)

      Good Luck

      gtempleman1@... wrote:
      Every center approaches things differently. We do not use labels for short term loans. We file by number amd the patron looks them up on a printed inventory list. We do print labels when films are converted to indefinite.

      Gary Templeman
      From: Katherine Wessel <katherine_wessel@...>