Letting the members know about nFS now

  • Joan Glasgow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      Hi everyone:

      I have been following the converesation and being a FHC Director, I created a handout for all of our patrons. In it I explain a little bit about nFS and then give them some suggestions regarding cleaning up their database and, once cleaned up, submitting it to PRF. We will see what comes of it. But at least they can't say they weren't warned.

      Joan Glasgow
      St. George

      Joan Glasgow, Sales Agent
      www.stgeorgeluxuryhomes.com (435) 669-1761 (Cell)