Will there be a marker in PAF when data is uploaded to the New FamilySearch the way it is indicated when Temple Work is submitted?

  • Tom Kemp
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2007
      Will there be a marker/indicator in PAF when data is uploaded to the New
      FamilySearch the way it is indicated when Temple Work is submitted?

      Tom

    • Alan Whitcomb
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
        The program PAF does not directly do this. You may need to write those who
        are working of FamilyInsight. Those who will be using Legacy may see
        something from the translation notes I have seen.

        Since you refer to PAF.. then you need to talk to folks working on add-on
        programs to PAF, and I donĀ“t know if any concrete answers are available, as
        it is surely a work in progress.

        Alan W

        On 10/20/07, Tom Kemp <thomas.j.kemp@...> wrote:

        > Will there be a marker/indicator in PAF when data is uploaded to the New
        > FamilySearch the way it is indicated when Temple Work is submitted?
        >
        > Tom

        > or send blank email to FHCNET-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • John Vilburn
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
          Tom Kemp wrote:

          > Will there be a marker/indicator in PAF when data is uploaded to the New
          > FamilySearch the way it is indicated when Temple Work is submitted?

          FamilyInsight will track this in your PAF database. In FamilyInsight you
          will be able to see what has been synchronized, but it won't show on your
          PAF screen.

          John