Re: [FHCNET] Something new I learned

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2007
      These are the extraction records with the M- prefix.
      There's a good amount of these where they extracted
      the marriages to provide names for sealings.

      I'm sure that in many cases we have the
      birth/christening records for the same places, so that
      information will show up in the indexing project at
      some point, and once they get that tied into nFS, we
      will be able to have access to those names via that
      area of the site, thus allowing us to correctly
      identify the localities, etc., for the
      births/christenings.

      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html