Re: [FHCNET] Re: Location on FH records

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 15, 2007
      I agree, in the options screen you can select all sorts of events in PAF.
      This includes Residence as well as others such as Occupation,
      Naturalization, etc. Many of these fields are also in nFS. However,
      residence is not one that is specifically listed. There is a field marked
      "Other" in nFS. This field allows you to create your own field and give it a
      title. So, if you want to put in a Residence based on the 1910 census or
      other record you can do that. This might be useful when you don't have an
      official document listing the place of birth but you do have dates and
      places of residence a little after the person was born.

      Miles Meyer