Re: Birth place Error

  • Rose Ingram
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2007
      Further to my comment below. I have now been working in the nFS as has been requested of the FHC Directors by Salt Lake. I find my brother born in Vernon, as I have it, and there are no duplications. !
      I guess I'll send in a feedback.

      Rose
      From: Rose Ingram

      Thanks Sue,

      There is is Temple Trip to Seattle this weekend, so I hope to get it fixed then.

      Yeah, why was it changed in the first place? This baffles me.

      Rose

      Re: [FHCNET] Birth place error

      The question here is why was the birth place changed in the first place, not
      whether it will show up properly. I have had that happen with the work that I
      have done in Ontario, the birth place names have been changed after the fact. I
      have the cards with submitted birth place names, but the birth place name that
      shows up on the Online IGI is different. I talked to one of the recorders in the
      temple and he told me to bring the cards back and he would fix them. And he did.

      Sue