nFS - Two things

  • Rays_1998
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007
      Firstly, my sister-in-law's name was submitted with a typo in the
      birthdate which I have been able to fix in nFS because I am the one
      that made the mistake. Now when I look at her record it is correct.
      Is it correct when others look at it as well?

      Secondly, it appears my brother-in-law has never been endowed. We
      released his card to the temple many years ago when it looked like we
      would never make it there ourselves. He was baptised and confirmed in
      1996, the initiatory was done in 1998 and he was sealed to his parents
      in 2000, all at different temples. The endowment says "in progress".
      I can't resubmit his name with out doing all of the ordinances over
      again. Any suggestions on how I can resolve this?

      Nora