Request for information on new Family Search

  • Len Ingermanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007
      Once again, I am soliciting information concerning the new Family Search. I
      would really appreciate inputs from those of you in the temple districts
      that have begun using the new system. Specifically, some of the things that
      I am interested in is:
      1. Were the training packages adequate to help you get started?
      2. With the information provided, were you given enough so that you felt
      you had enough material to train the members in your area?
      3. Has the new program been easy or difficult to use? Please elaborate.
      4. Provide any other information you feel might be helpful for others.
      I will not divulge any your names, only your thoughts, issues and ideas.

      Again, when I arrived in Salt Lake and my friend found out that I would be
      going through the mission training, he asked me to provide him with any of
      my thoughts on the adequacy of the training and how easy or how hard it is
      to use the program. I will not divulge who my friend is, but he is in a
      position where he has influence over the project.

      If you do not want to respond over the fhcnet list, please send you response
      to me directly at: len438@...

      Thanks for your inputs

      Len Ingermanson