Re: San Diego, CA Temple District NFS - Dec 1, 07

  • Lorraine Hernandez
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
      We have received several email
      from SL reg. NFS

      Consultants who are registered
      on the consultant website
      also received an email from SL
      giving them the link & stating
      that they can start using the NFS

      Many of our staff are also Temple workers

      I suggest that all Consultants sign up on the
      Consultants website & also FHC LDS Staff members
      So they can receive info.

      Priesthood members over FH
      also can start using it.

      We can start training by showing
      power point presentations on the NFS .

      Each letter gave a little different info.

      The letter stated not to share the
      website with ward/stake members
      until the rollout.

      Thanks for sharing