Re: [FHCNET] nFS in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

  • Faye French
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 10, 2007
      Cardston, Alberta, Canada temple going on line the 1st week of Nov. Don't
      plan on having 90 days. We had 6 weeks. Training is in high gear. We were
      advised not to summit any temple disks after Oct. 15th. Faye F.

      >Is anyone keeping a running list of the temples now on New Family Search?
      >I thought that I would be able to remember, but now I know that I need to
      >keep a running list to help my memory. If I am not mistaking the following
      >are now online:
      >Reno, Nevada
      >Billings, Montana
      >St. Louis, Missouri
      >Orlando, Florida
      >Snowflake, Arizona
      >
      >Coming on line in 90 days:
      >Baton Rouge, Louisiana
      >San Diego, California
      >Fresno, California
      >
      >Would you please correct me if I am wrong and give me any input that is
      >otherwise correct?
      >Are they all able to still use the disks if someone takes them to their
      >temple?

      Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Check out
      freemessengeremoticons.ca
    • Doris Fenton
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15, 2007
        Have been told by the temple president that Bismark will be online this
        week when they reopen.
        Doris
        Garth Gooch wrote:

        > Is anyone keeping a running list of the temples now on New Family
        > Search? I thought that I would be able to remember, but now I know
        > that I need to keep a running list to help my memory. If I am not
        > mistaking the following are now online:
        > Reno, Nevada
        > Billings, Montana
        > St. Louis, Missouri
        > Orlando, Florida
        > Snowflake, Arizona
        >
        > Coming on line in 90 days:
        > Baton Rouge, Louisiana
        > San Diego, California
        > Fresno, California
        >
        > Would you please correct me if I am wrong and give me any input that
        > is otherwise correct?
        > Are they all able to still use the disks if someone takes them to
        > their temple?

      • Garth Gooch
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 22, 2007
          I am very interested in knowing if there is any
          training to help understand research in all of these
          different countries. Today I was asked to help
          someone in Indonesia and I could not find any
          resources on the familysearch.org websight. Do any of
          you have suggestions about Indonesia?

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Raymond J Yamka
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 22, 2007
            Try
            FamilySearch.org
            Library
            Family History Library Catalog
            Indonesia

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007
              Wow - I hadn't realised that there were so many resources available for
              Indonesia - good suggestion!

              I can't handle the old Dutch records, but I can do the Indonesian language
              stuff if you have a specific requirement.

              Norm Jones
              Canberra, Australia

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 23, 2007
                Another source for information is http://familysearchwiki.org

                Just type in the location you want information on in the search bar. I found
                38 articles on Indonesia.

                Miles Meyer