San Diego, CA Temple District NFS - Dec 1, 07

  • lorrainehernandez
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
      San Diego, CA announced NFS will roll out by Dec. 1, 2007
      that means we have less than 90 days to get trained.

      Our FHC just got the email from FH Support on Monday.

      I suggest to other FHC'S that they start training staff & Consultants
      asap!
      They (SL) don't give you much notice that you are next.

      Use Miles Meyer
      PDF File presentation for training asap!
      http://milesmeyer.googlepages.com/

      Does anyone know of power point NFS training presentation?

      If you were a beta tester you will have to re-register
      on the website. And re-enter or re-link your pedigree.

      With the holidays upon us we are rushing it!

      Lorraine
      Murrieta, CA
    • Rebecca Christensen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
        Our temple district hasn't been announced, but our FHC ldsmail account has an e-mail dated 5 October about FHC directors (only - not others) now being able to access new FamilySearch for training purposes. FHC directors are to start the online training on new FamilySearch. FHC staff and consultants are to wait until the temple district rollout, but FHC directors can use the helper feature with others. The e-mail also encourages consultants, FHC staff and priesthood leaders to register.
        The October 5, 2007 e-mail only mentions the four temple districts currently using new FamilySearch - St Louis, Reno, Orlando and Billings with "several additional temple districts before the end of 2007."
        I was a beta tester and had to re-register to access it as a FHC director.

        Rebecca Christensen

        lorrainehernandez <lmherdz@...> wrote:
        San Diego, CA announced NFS will roll out by Dec. 1, 2007 that means we have less than 90 days to get trained.

        Our FHC just got the email from FH Support on Monday.

        I suggest to other FHC'S that they start training staff & Consultants
        asap! They (SL) don't give you much notice that you are next.

        Use Miles Meyer
        PDF File presentation for training asap!
        http://milesmeyer.googlepages.com/

        Does anyone know of power point NFS training presentation?

        If you were a beta tester you will have to re-register on the website. And re-enter or re-link your pedigree.

        With the holidays upon us we are rushing it!

        Lorraine
        Murrieta, CA

      • Lorraine Hernandez
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
          We have received several email
          from SL reg. NFS

          Consultants who are registered
          on the consultant website
          also received an email from SL
          giving them the link & stating
          that they can start using the NFS

          Many of our staff are also Temple workers

          I suggest that all Consultants sign up on the
          Consultants website & also FHC LDS Staff members
          So they can receive info.

          Priesthood members over FH
          also can start using it.

          We can start training by showing
          power point presentations on the NFS .

          Each letter gave a little different info.

          The letter stated not to share the
          website with ward/stake members
          until the rollout.

          Thanks for sharing