Re: [FHCNET] Re:Which temples are using nFS?

  • swensengen@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
      I was told Denver will go online in April 2008
      From: Grace Bagwell <gmbagwell@...>
      > Albuquerque New Mexico Temple is supposed to change October 13th.

    • Rosemarie Nickles
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
        It is not in Las Vegas.

        >>> Deborah Engelking <deborah_engelking@...> 9/26/2007 4:25 AM >>>

        This is the schedule I have. As you see, I don't have San Diego or Mesa on my list.
        When did (or will) they get new Family Search?

        Reno, NV - June 2007
        St. Louis, MO - July 2007
        Billings, MT - Aug 2007
        Orlando, FL - Aug 2007
        Las Vegas, Nevada – 25 Sep 2007
        Cardston, Alberta, Canada Temple – 30 OCT 2007

        I too am interesting in knowing when each new place getes the new program.

        Thanks,
        Debbie Engelking
        Indianapolis Indiana Stake

        C Hugo family <chugofam@...> wrote:
        I am very interested in following the list of temples which roll out the
        nFS. I would appreciate it if those in different temple districts
        would let us know when they roll out the new Familysearch. At the BYU
        Conference in August it was stated that they hoped to be rolling out 6
        or 7 temples a week after the first of the year. I am looking for the
        first non English speaking roll out to happen. I think that will mean
        most of the "bugs" are worked out. Each temple district is supposed to
        receive training materials 90 days ahead of time, if I remember
        correctly. Please, and Thank You.
        St. Louis
        Reno
        Orlando