Re:Which temples are using nFS?

  • Grace Bagwell
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
      Albuquerque New Mexico Temple is supposed to change October 13th.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
        I was told Denver will go online in April 2008
        From: Grace Bagwell <gmbagwell@...>
        > Albuquerque New Mexico Temple is supposed to change October 13th.

      • Rosemarie Nickles
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
          It is not in Las Vegas.

          >>> Deborah Engelking <deborah_engelking@...> 9/26/2007 4:25 AM >>>

          This is the schedule I have. As you see, I don't have San Diego or Mesa on my list.
          When did (or will) they get new Family Search?

          Reno, NV - June 2007
          St. Louis, MO - July 2007
          Billings, MT - Aug 2007
          Orlando, FL - Aug 2007
          Las Vegas, Nevada – 25 Sep 2007
          Cardston, Alberta, Canada Temple – 30 OCT 2007

          I too am interesting in knowing when each new place getes the new program.

          Thanks,
          Debbie Engelking
          Indianapolis Indiana Stake

          C Hugo family <chugofam@...> wrote:
          I am very interested in following the list of temples which roll out the
          nFS. I would appreciate it if those in different temple districts
          would let us know when they roll out the new Familysearch. At the BYU
          Conference in August it was stated that they hoped to be rolling out 6
          or 7 temples a week after the first of the year. I am looking for the
          first non English speaking roll out to happen. I think that will mean
          most of the "bugs" are worked out. Each temple district is supposed to
          receive training materials 90 days ahead of time, if I remember
          correctly. Please, and Thank You.
          St. Louis
          Reno
          Orlando