Re: [FHCNET] Which temples are using nFS?

  • Doris Fenton
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2007
      I have been told that our Bismark, ND temple district should be online
      by Oct 18th.
      Great news for us.
      Doris

      C Hugo family wrote:

      > I am very interested in following the list of temples which roll out the
      > nFS. I would appreciate it if those in different temple districts
      > would let us know when they roll out the new Familysearch. At the BYU
      > Conference in August it was stated that they hoped to be rolling out 6
      > or 7 temples a week after the first of the year. I am looking for the
      > first non English speaking roll out to happen. I think that will mean
      > most of the "bugs" are worked out. Each temple district is supposed to
      > receive training materials 90 days ahead of time, if I remember
      > correctly. Please, and Thank You.
      > St. Louis
      > Reno
      > Orlando
      > Billings
      > San Diego?
      > Mesa?
      > Cardston
      > Any others?
      > Nancy Hugo

    • Deborah Engelking
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
        This is the schedule I have. As you see, I don't have San Diego or Mesa on my list.
        When did (or will) they get new Family Search?

        Reno, NV - June 2007
        St. Louis, MO - July 2007
        Billings, MT - Aug 2007
        Orlando, FL - Aug 2007
        Las Vegas, Nevada – 25 Sep 2007
        Cardston, Alberta, Canada Temple – 30 OCT 2007

        I too am interesting in knowing when each new place getes the new program.

        Thanks,
        Debbie Engelking
        Indianapolis Indiana Stake

        C Hugo family <chugofam@...> wrote:
[...]

      • Grace Bagwell
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
          Albuquerque New Mexico Temple is supposed to change October 13th.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
            I was told Denver will go online in April 2008
            From: Grace Bagwell <gmbagwell@...>
            > Albuquerque New Mexico Temple is supposed to change October 13th.

          • Rosemarie Nickles
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
              It is not in Las Vegas.