Which temples are using nFS?

  • C Hugo family
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2007
      I am very interested in following the list of temples which roll out the
      nFS. I would appreciate it if those in different temple districts
      would let us know when they roll out the new Familysearch. At the BYU
      Conference in August it was stated that they hoped to be rolling out 6
      or 7 temples a week after the first of the year. I am looking for the
      first non English speaking roll out to happen. I think that will mean
      most of the "bugs" are worked out. Each temple district is supposed to
      receive training materials 90 days ahead of time, if I remember
      correctly. Please, and Thank You.
      St. Louis
      Reno
      Orlando
      Billings
      San Diego?
      Mesa?
      Cardston
      Any others?
      Nancy Hugo
    • Doris Fenton
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 25, 2007
        I have been told that our Bismark, ND temple district should be online
        by Oct 18th.
        Great news for us.
        Doris

        C Hugo family wrote:

        > I am very interested in following the list of temples which roll out the
        > nFS. I would appreciate it if those in different temple districts
        > would let us know when they roll out the new Familysearch. At the BYU
        > Conference in August it was stated that they hoped to be rolling out 6
        > or 7 temples a week after the first of the year. I am looking for the
        > first non English speaking roll out to happen. I think that will mean
        > most of the "bugs" are worked out. Each temple district is supposed to
        > receive training materials 90 days ahead of time, if I remember
        > correctly. Please, and Thank You.
        > St. Louis
        > Reno
        > Orlando
        > Billings
        > San Diego?
        > Mesa?
        > Cardston
        > Any others?
        > Nancy Hugo

      • Deborah Engelking
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
          This is the schedule I have. As you see, I don't have San Diego or Mesa on my list.
          When did (or will) they get new Family Search?

          Reno, NV - June 2007
          St. Louis, MO - July 2007
          Billings, MT - Aug 2007
          Orlando, FL - Aug 2007
          Las Vegas, Nevada – 25 Sep 2007
          Cardston, Alberta, Canada Temple – 30 OCT 2007

          I too am interesting in knowing when each new place getes the new program.

          Thanks,
          Debbie Engelking
          Indianapolis Indiana Stake

          C Hugo family <chugofam@...> wrote:
[...]

        • Grace Bagwell
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
            Albuquerque New Mexico Temple is supposed to change October 13th.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
              I was told Denver will go online in April 2008
              From: Grace Bagwell <gmbagwell@...>
              > Albuquerque New Mexico Temple is supposed to change October 13th.

            • Rosemarie Nickles
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
                It is not in Las Vegas.