Re:Regine Re: [FHCNET] FGS COnference follow-up

  • Regine Brindle
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 10:44 PM
      I checked into it earlier.
      It would be simpler but there was no option for me to upload files.I don't mind though and I have the files ready now so it's no problem.
      I have one more on Scottish research that I will email to the list without attachments.
      Thanks for all your comments.
      I have mailed out to all those who made a request but if you have not received it, just contact me OFF the list so we don't clog up the forum.
      Thanks!
      Regine Brindle

      Bob SMYTHE <bob_smythe@...> wrote:
      Sister Brindle,

      If not, please send your info to me as well, when you have the time.

      Thanks,

      Bob Smythe

    • Dawn Crowley
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        Just send the files to the moderator/list owner with a request that they
        be posted. For those who haven't been to the website (see the link at
        the bottom of each post to this group), there is a wealth of information
        posted in the files section. The website also includes a searchable
        archive of all posted messages that have not been removed. (Yahoo Group
        messages may be deleted by the submitter, by the list owner, or by list
        moderators.)

        Dawn